Indian Peaks West Food Trucks 2020 Season
We are excited to announce that we will have food trucks this year but it will be a different experience in keeping with the Governor’s Safer at Home order and our HOA Rules. We are trying to make this work, as it is a benefit to our community and especially because the food truck industry has been hard hit and this is an important opportunity for them to keep their businesses afloat. We hope to continue this throughout the summer BUT it will depend on everyone following the rules below.
- Food trucks will provide a take-out option for homeowners – this will NOT be a food truck community event like we are used to having. This will be an opportunity to order food from a food truck, pick it up, and take it home. Gathering in the park is not allowed.
- Homeowners should order online before going to the truck. You can do this by downloading the Truckster App (use your phone to scan the QR Code for the App – SHOWN ABOVE) https://gotruckster.com on your mobile devise and allow notifications which will let you know when your order is ready. The use of electronic payment is strongly encouraged as it eliminates the exchange of money. The full schedule is listed below to let you know who is coming.
- All health regulations in place from the state, county, city or other authority must be followed. This means NO use of the playgrounds, gazebos, or congregating in the parks.
- Residents are STRONGLY urged to wear masks to pick up food from the trucks and on the way back home.
- To maintain social distancing trucks will parked in three separate locations on the Indian Peaks Tr. W. and both Shoshone sides of the park. When lining up to retrieve your order, please stay 6 feet back from the truck and maintain a distance of 6 feet from other residents.
- Residents at high risk should ask a neighbor to pick up food and drop off for them. Children and teens should be accompanied by adults to ensure social distancing rules are followed!
- If residents do not show caution or follow proper health regulations during the first May food truck date, the HOA Board reserves the right to reevaluate and possibly cancel the following date(s) depending on COVID-19 risks and restrictions.
Food Truck Schedule – Generally the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the Month from 5:30-8pm in Indian Peaks Park
|Date||Times||Trucks 1||Trucks 2||Dessert||Address|
|12-May||5:30-8||Orange Crunch||Hamborghini||Dessert Stand||2888 Shoshone Trail, Lafayette 80026|
|26-May||5:30-8||Bamboo Skewer||Los Dos Bros||Peaceful Creations||2888 Shoshone Trail, Lafayette 80026|
|9-Jun||5:30-8||Still Smokin’||Dos Manos||Sweet Combforts||2888 Shoshone Trail, Lafayette 80026|
|23-Jun||5:30-8||Seb’s Pizza||Captain Sandwich||Sweet Cow||2888 Shoshone Trail, Lafayette 80026|
|14-Jul||5:30-8||Pavy’s||Wheel and Whisk||Wafflecakes||2888 Shoshone Trail, Lafayette 80026|
|28-Jul||5:30-8||Chibby Wibbitz||Infinitus Pie||Dapper Doughnut||2888 Shoshone Trail, Lafayette 80026|
|11-Aug||5:30-8||Dos Manos||Hamborghini||Peaceful Creations||2888 Shoshone Trail, Lafayette 80026|
|25-Aug||5:30-8||Orange Crunch||Pile High Burgers||Sweet Combforts||2888 Shoshone Trail, Lafayette 80026|
|8-Sep||5:30-8||Seb’s Pizza||Carnivore||Dessert Stand||2888 Shoshone Trail, Lafayette 80026|
|22-Sep||5:30-8||Ruby Ru’s||Los Dos Bros||Wafflecakes||2888 Shoshone Trail, Lafayette 80026|